Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand that has sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world:
We're now looking for a Reverse Logistic Administrator to join our awesome Warehouse team.
Our Reverse Logistic Administrators are responsible for the correct assessment of returned items from both private and business customers, keeping our IT systems updated with relevant information and communication with other departments regarding reverse logistics.
- Quality control of returned products, you will be an expert on DW products
- Making decisions on approved or non approved returns, sellable or non sellable products
- Handling the reverse logistic transactions in DW IT systems
- Communication and cooperation with customer service, sales departments and warehouse
- Investigating and solving issues related to reverse logistic
- Identify repeated quality issues and propose improvement
- Be a part of the team developing the future global Daniel Wellington supply chain
- Conduct repairs on watches (Training provided)
- B2B Client support (Telephone)
- B2C Customer support (Mail / Chat)
WHO YOU ARE
You have an eye for details and an interest in retail products. You are a person who like to be part of a team but manage with ease your daily work independently.
- Proficient in Japanese and written English is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience in ERP system operation is preferable
- Experience in reverse logistics handling (B2C / B2B) is preferrable
- Strong sense of quality and a trustworthy personality and customer-oriented;
- Ability to work under high workload and work autonomously without losing quality in your performance
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Capability of acquiring deep knowledge of work processes affecting the reverse logistics flow and keen-learn attitude to supply chain logistics flow and knowledge (DW will provide related coaching and training)
※Please note that in order to be considered for this position you will have be holding a valid Japanese working VISA as well as being located in Japan.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global fast-paced and rapid-growing environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We take pride in building almost everything in-house, are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so. Are we ticking your boxes?