Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how: We're now looking for a Reverse Logistic Administrator to join our Team in Japan.
Our Reverse Logistic Administrators are responsible for the correct assessment of returned items from both private and business customers, keeping our IT systems updated with relevant information and communication with other departments regarding reverse logistics.
- Quality control of returned products, you will be an expert on DW products
- Making decisions on approved or non approved returns, sellable or non sellable products
- Handling the reverse logistic transactions in DW IT systems
- Communication and cooperation with customer service, sales departments and warehouse
- Investigating and solving issues related to reverse logistic
- Identify repeated quality issues and propose improvement
- Be a part of the team developing the future global Daniel Wellington supply chain
- Conduct repairs on watches (Training provided)
- B2B Client support (Telephone)
- B2C Customer support (Mail / Chat)
WHO YOU ARE
You have an eye for details and an interest in retail products. You are a person who like to be part of a team but manage with ease your daily work independently.
- Proficient in Japanese and written English is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience in ERP system operation is preferable
- Experience in reverse logistics handling (B2C / B2B) is preferrable
- Strong sense of quality and a trustworthy personality and customer-oriented;
- Ability to work under high workload and work autonomously without losing quality in your performance
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Capability of acquiring deep knowledge of work processes affecting the reverse logistics flow and keen-learn attitude to supply chain logistics flow and knowledge (DW will provide related coaching and training)
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global fast-paced and rapid-growing environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We take pride in building almost everything in-house, are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so. Are we ticking your boxes?