Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for a Fullstack developer for one of our development teams, Post Sales. Are you keen to challenge yourself by working with php and Laravel but also strive towards working with Node.js and AWS serverless?
We want you to take great responsibility and work comfortably with primarily our backend and some tasks in the frontend. The services we build rely on a range of technologies such as Node.js, PHP, Laravel, React, AWS Serverless stack including, Lambda, SNS, SQS, API gateway, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AppSync, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch) and more.
At Daniel Wellington, we strive for continuous development and see knowledge sharing as a key to reaching success. Our services are used by people all over the world, hence security, performance, and scalability are aspects we value deeply.
WE THINK THAT YOU
- are experienced working with PHP and Laravel
- are familiar with common code patterns
- have experience owning quality assurance
- can facilitate technical discussions around design, processes and testing
- have strong skills communicating with colleagues and other stakeholders
- are forward-leaning, take ownership and initiatives
- are a team player and that you appreciate and value collaborative work
WE ALSO VALUE THAT YOU
- have an interest in growing your tech stack
- have experience developing using a modern component-based frontend framework (ex React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- have experience with AWS
- have experience with serverless development
- have experience with GraphQL
- have knowledge in TypeScript
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?