Join us in unlocking key insights based on trusted data to ensure cross-functional coordination across Daniel Wellington and help us achieve our company goals.
As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will get the opportunity to shape how analytics is delivered to everyone in the organization. You will take part in raising data literacy and help the adoption of a data-driven culture in every aspect of the business.
We have a modern data stack including Snowflake, AWS, dbt, and Tableau.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Design and build reports using modern BI tools and effective visualization techniques.
- Champion user adoption and build reports that put the power and insights into users’ hands by understanding how users should interact with data.
- Play a proactive part in owning your team’s services; taking responsibility for support, monitoring, measuring performance and addressing technical issues when required.
- Demonstrate an appetite to try new approaches, staying up to date with market trends and advances in data platforms.
- Conduct peer reviews, pair working and knowledge sharing sessions whilst embracing feedback at every step.
- Create and maintain quality technical documentation for any reports you have developed, ensuring maintainability, readability and testability.
You will work alongside our Data Engineers in providing trusted data and reporting, to enable better decision-making.
You will be expected to work cross-functionally and support other departments such as Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Business Controlling to ensure our data strategy aligns across multiple business processes.
You will be supported by your loyal team and manager in all of these endeavors.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communicator, not afraid to challenge status quo and recommend improvements.
- Analytical at heart, you have good understanding of statistics with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and identify underlying patterns and trends.
- You have solid experience in data analysis, understand performance drivers and are comfortable working with different data sets to derive insights using modern reporting BI tools, ideally Tableau.
- You have strong SQL skills, a critical eye for detail and are experienced in data modelling principles.
- You are a driven and passionate data enthusiast that through own initiative, enjoys finding solutions to both obvious and hidden problems.
- You speak English proficiently.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests as a first step, and case assignment at later stage, to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Do your best and hope to see you in the process!