Join us in unlocking key insights based on trusted data to ensure cross-functional coordination across Daniel Wellington and help us achieve our company goals.
As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will get the opportunity to shape the data warehouse that services everyone in the organization. You will take part in raising data literacy and help the adoption of a data-driven culture in every aspect of the business.
We have a modern data stack including Snowflake, AWS, dbt, and Tableau.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines to address the business data needs in an ELT environment.
- Be an expert in data transformation techniques and SQL; develop data models for complex business processes.
- Play a proactive part in owning your team’s services; taking responsibility for support, monitoring, measuring performance and addressing technical issues when required.
- Demonstrate an appetite to try new approaches, staying up to date with market trends and advances in data platforms.
- Conduct code reviews, pair programming and knowledge sharing sessions whilst embracing feedback at every step.
You will work alongside our Business Intelligence developers in building our data warehouse which acts as a single source of truth for all measures and KPIs.
You will be expected to work cross-functionally and support other departments such as Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Business Controlling to ensure our data strategy aligns across multiple business processes. You will be supported by your loyal team and manager in all these endeavors.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have strong SQL skills, a critical eye for detail and are experienced in source control and code review practices.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, APIs and file formats such as JSON, YAML, CSV.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and technologies, preferably AWS.
- Programming skills in Go and/or Python is a nice-to-have.
- You are a driven, passionate data enthusiast that through own initiative, enjoys finding solutions to both obvious and hidden problems.
- You speak English proficiently.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests as a first step, and case assignment at later stage, to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Do your best and hope to see you in the process!