Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for an Online Marketing Commerce Coordinator you establish and maintain relations with influencers who are big on different social media platforms. This is a modern role where you get to use all your communication skills and passion to drive sales and build a world class brand through influencer collaborations on social media platforms and brand building events.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media marketing in all shapes and forms
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with a variety of influencers
- Keeping a fast work pace and having the ability to work towards goals and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Result-driven and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility
- Staying on top of social media trends
- Written communication at 100%
WHO YOU ARE
- Deep understanding of the Indian influencer market
- Be familiar with local culture
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have 1-2 years of experience in influencer marketing
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?