Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand that has sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun.
If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world. We’re currently looking for a Store Manager for our Phoenix Market City Pune Store?
In this role you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and building a lasting relationship with our customers through excelling in customer service and selling. In your everyday work, you will be:
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales target.
- Driving the selling efforts and customer relationship in the store through excelling in customer service and selling techniques.
- Safeguarding the store and merchandise.
- Being comfortable at scheduling, opening/closing procedure of the store.
- Can accommodate to a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
- Coach, develop and support the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong self-leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as tactical thinking and a creative mind.
- Team players that are good at managing priorities while working in a high paced environment with new challenges every day.
- Previous experience as an Assistant store manager is a must.
- 2- 7 years of proven and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to drive business initiatives.
- Leadership skills and experience in building strong teams.
- Great analytical skills.
- Previous experience with opening/closing procedures of a retail store.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global fast-paced and rapid-growing environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We take pride in building almost everything in-house, are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?