Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to our SEO and Digital team who can strengthen our search engine optimization and digital marketing even more. We want you to help us grow more detailed in our optimization and increase control of our SEO globally.
The Junior SEO Specialist will be working alongside our Global SEO Lead and SEO strategy across several markets, by providing insights and recommendations, conduct researches and analyses per market to adjust, stay ahead and discover new SEO possibilities. You will also enhance our SEO customer insights, generate reports for our multilingual sites - from ongoing keyword research, to website optimization and site analysis.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Search Engine Optimization on several different markets around the world
- Keyword research and optimization
- Technical analysis and competitor research
- Follow trends and search behavior as well as providing new insights
- Utilize optimization techniques to improve site structure, landing-page construction, content and SEO copywriting
- Working closely with our Performance Marketing, Content and E-Com team to improve performance on global campaigns
- Conduct site audits, document site optimization and make recommendations to improve visibility, CTR and increase conversions.
WHO YOU ARE
You have some experience or education in search engine optimization, and have a good knowledge of the Search Engine landscape today. You have an analytical or creative skill and a thirst to figure out what’s coming around the next bend. An eye for finding new opportunities and learning more about SEO on a global level.
- A degree or education in digital marketing , SEO, or related field
- Without a degree we expect you to have at least 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably within an agency
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google SearchConsole or SemRush
- E-commerce experience is advantageous
- Solid understanding of digital landscape
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment
- Very good knowledge in the English language, both written and verbally. Additional language skills is advantageous
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. We currently work from home but you will in the future spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so. This also means we want you to, in some extent, be able to commute to our Stockholm office in the future.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality and logical tests as a first step and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!