Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for a Logistics Operations Coordinator to join our Hong Kong office which is looking after the business in APAC and worldwide. You will be responsible for the daily logistics operations, ensuring correct handling of merchandise by our 3PL and facilitating smooth deliveries to our customers. It includes coordination of transport, preparation of shipping/customs declaration documents and monitoring inbound/outbound shipments.
You will be an important part of the team supporting the business across various markets.
- Establishing strong relationships and work closely with various functions within DW, with our 3PL and forwarders to secure a good customer experience
- Coordinating deliveries and transport bookings as well as packaging instructions
- Handling queries from customers and DW colleagues regarding freight and customs issues
- Being responsible for handling orders on time in the ERP system (Microsoft NAV) as well as handling / correcting customers, orders and transactions data in the system to maintain an accurate inventory
- Supporting marketing campaigns and launches of new products
- Supporting customs clearance and handling with different markets
- Being responsible for some product quality assessments
- Taking the initiative to establish continuous improvement practices that improve customer experience and reduce cost
- Being a part of the team developing the future global Daniel Wellington supply chain
WHO YOU ARE
- Good knowledge of logistics processes, order management and e-commerce
- Experienced in coordinating warehouse operations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and data analysis programs like Tableau
- Experienced in ERP system (Microsoft NAV or other ERP like SAP, Oracle…) is preferred and in general being eager and interested in learning new IT tools to improve the daily tasks efficiency
- Open minded, approaching every challenge with a positive attitude and willing to learn, share, and grow together
- Comfortable with working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Consistently well organized and shows great attention to details
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
You like having both operational tasks and being hands-on and at the same time being part of more strategic projects for improvements or analysis
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!