Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand that has sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun.
You will be Team Leader – Online Merchandising, leading a team of online merchandising coordinators. Together you will be responsible to lead, create and coach the team for high quality content for our various global and local sites on danielwellington.com.
Do you think you could be a part of our Mumbai team? If you believe so, then submit your application today!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In this role you’ll make sure that local and global campaign deadlines are met, content is on brand and that all prices are correct. With your daily sparring partners in the online team, you will make sure all our local sites drive sales and offers the best possible customer experience.
• Build and execute high quality content on danielwellington.com on various different markets.
• Order content assets and translations for global and local campaigns in close collaboration with global teams.
• Responsible for campaign administration. Plan time accordingly to make sure campaigns deadlines are met by putting up and down campaigns on specific set dates based on local and global campaign calendar.
• Responsible to update prices on DW sites. Daily price monitoring and make sure all prices and offers are correct on site.
• Develop strategies and tactics to increase our brand awareness and recognition in the best possible way across
• Daily liaising with global teams and E-commerce Manager to ensure the best offer and customer experience is at place.
• Co-ordination with other departments like the Brand team, All sales channels, Logistics, Finance
• Develop and coach the Ecommerce Online Merchandising Team.
• Analyze and optimize onsite content – campaigns, product assortment etc. to increase conversion rate
WHO YOU ARE
We've been in hyper-growth since as long as we can remember, this means that you as a person enjoy an energetic, fast-paced and dynamic international environment.
We see that you have:
• Experience working within ecommerce and content editing
• Experience working in Google Analytics Data and analytically driven. Eager to learn more and advocates new initiatives from analysis.
• Global Market exposure
• Solid social skills with ability to build relations quickly
• Experience of driving teams towards sales goals
• Graduation or Post Graduation from relevant field
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience
• Handled a team or handling a team
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
It’s also good if you:
• Experience from editing in Contentful CMS
• Experience from editing in Commerce Tools
• Knowledge about SEO and online marketing
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global fast-paced and rapid-growing environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We take pride in building almost everything in-house, are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?