Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for a Casual Retail Sales Associate to join our Melbourne Central Store.
In this role, you will be focusing on supporting our efforts to deliver the best possible overall customer experience and you will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of Daniel Wellington.
In your everyday work, you will:
- Drive selling efforts by great product knowledge and knowing what makes Daniel Wellington so special
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Give expert advice on accessory choice and pairing while leaving customers with a memorable brand experience
- Ensure that the store display is in excellent condition at all times
- Know and represent Daniel Wellington as a skilled brand ambassador
- Support daily merchandising and maintenance
- Bring innovation and creativity to our retail concept
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous retail and/or sales experience is a must and experience in accessories or watches preferable
- Goal-oriented and driven with an eagerness to learn
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to identify customer needs and tailor solutions
- Reliable, and passionate about retail and customer service excellence
- Enthusiastic and inviting, a friend to every customer
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, evenings and weekends included.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests as a first step and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!