Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
DW has always been strong in online sales and to make us even better we’re now looking for a new addition to our team.
A person who can ensure that we become a world-leading accessory brand within Marketplaces across the globe.
We're now looking for a person who knows how to fully utilize our brand, marketing, own and responsible for revenue generation, managing budgets, and profiles for all the sales opportunities that marketplaces have to offer.
The applicant needs to have experience is driving growth on Amazon- clear knowledge of amazon eco-system and how to allocate marketing spend to maximise the revenue targets / brand building. Understand the best practice on listings on Amazon ecosystem.
Someone who will continuously pull together market research, customer insights, and analysis to deliver timely intelligence on emerging trends and customer needs that drive marketplace traffic.
You will own the execution of and drive the strategy on products, category management, and growth plans. This role will own a critical piece of the business, and drive ongoing success across multiple market segments of DW.
This role will have global exposure with the management of large global accounts across geographies within DW. You will lead and build a team according to the market requirements.
- Strong analytical acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
- You must be curious, a self-starter, and be adept at problem-solving and managing multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Ownership of sales & revenue within marketplaces of different regions, lead campaigns from marketing department for usage on the marketplaces and other digital channels and adapt changes in the campaign material depending on local marketplace requirements.
- Lead marketplaces topics with the Global Ecommerce Manager & Marketplace Specialists to strategies, plan, develop and grow the business for online marketplaces across regions.
- Drive traffic from search engines, open source assets and social channels to Marketplace. Identify and drive projects with development and analytics teams to increase organic sharing on site.
- Own, lead and meet revenue-based financial goals.
- Act as a key account manager for our online platforms.
- Align all departments (marketing, logistics, tech, etc.) towards an even more successful marketplace strategy and business.
- An analytical mindset where you base your decisions on data.
- Drive our online marketplaces to increase brand/store exposure and generate traffic.
- Review processes and practices continually within function- sharing best practice with other regions/ functions and applying learning to generate improvement.
- Partner in problem solving with our supplier network and partners to remove any barriers to growing business sales and relevant product selection.
WHO YOU ARE
As this is a complex and niche role, we see that you need to have experience working with marketplaces to handle this one; please only apply if you can identify yourself in these bullets:
- Marketplace sales and marketing experience, ideally from industry-leading MP
- Experience of B2B business negotiations on global/international level
- Experience of leading teams and working with digital marketing
- Understanding and experience of high-scale marketplace performance
- Proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the global marketplace landscape
As a person, we believe that you are up to date with the latest trends within marketplaces and where the field is heading. You are constantly identifying new innovative ways to develop how to do MP business and want to contribute new ideas to help us elevate ours.
- A humble leader who drives success through and together with your colleagues
- You’re independent but love great teamwork; with smiles, laughs and clear common goals
- You are nimble and adjust to change and are unafraid of taking risks because you know you learn from it
- A game changer-attitude that helps us challenge old conventions
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Other languages are a plus.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?