Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
WHAT WE OFFER
In this job, you get to work in a fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology where you need to be flexible day to day. You will spend your days with a highly skilled team who are all ambitious, loves to do a great job, and have fun while doing so. We want you to join us, take ownership over your area of responsibility and make sure we together take the company to new levels. Join us in our exciting journey ahead!
As a CloudOps Engineer you will be part of the global IT Operations team that is handling all the cloud and managed services that Daniel Wellington uses. This role will mainly focus on the Windows workloads inside of Azure (Office365). You will be responsible for our Microsoft tenant with all the attached services. Troubleshoot is a part of this assignment and be a second line support for the Service Desk. Automation is the way to success, we are mainly using Power Automate.
What you know:
- You have deep understanding in Microsoft 365 services
- Experience of Microsoft 365, with good knowledge in following areas;
- Security, Identity and Compliance
- Automation (Power Platform + PowerShell)
- Endpoint Manager
- Azure Active Directory
- Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Conditional access policies
- Knowledge in some scripting language
- Handle maintenance of documentation, processes and flows.
- You have a basic understanding of network principles
- A strong passion for working with technology and a desire to learn and improve your knowledge
- A technical education at university or college level, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communications skills in English are a must
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global and fast-paced environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business.
You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
Interested in knowing more about working here? Read about OUR CULTURE
About Daniel Wellington
Loading application form
Already working at Daniel Wellington ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.