Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how: We're now looking for a Returns & Warranty agent to join our Team.
Our agents are responsible for the correct assessment of returned items from both private and business customers, keeping our IT systems updated with relevant information, and communicating with other departments regarding returns and warranty.
- Quality control of returned products, you will be an expert on DW products
- Making decisions on approved or non-approved returns, sellable or non-sellable products
- Handling returns & warranty transactions in DW IT systems
- Communication and cooperation with customer service, sales departments, and warehouse
- Investigating and solving issues related to returns and warranty
- Identify repeated quality issues and propose improvement
- Be a part of the team developing the future global Daniel Wellington supply chain
- B2C Customer support (Mail)
WHO YOU ARE
You have an eye for details and an interest in retail products. You are a person who like to be part of a team but manages with ease your daily work independently.
- English and Cantonese preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience in ERP system operation is preferable
- Experience in reverse logistics handling is preferrable
- Strong sense of quality and a trustworthy personality and customer-oriented;
- Ability to work under a high workload and work autonomously without losing quality in your performance
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Capability of acquiring deep knowledge of work processes affecting the reverse logistics flow and keen-learn attitude to supply chain logistics flow and knowledge (DW will provide related coaching and training)
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in a collaborative and dynamic environment with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
- This process will house personality tests as a first step, to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!
- We will not be asking for a Cover Letter, you will answer a short question instead.