Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
When you join us, you are joining a brand that values entrepreneurship and inspires growth. Together we can achieve our aim of building the world's leading accessory brand. If you would like to contribute, here's how:
We're now looking for an experienced Warehouse/ Logistics Team Leader to join our Market leading Accessories Brand. This role will oversee both our in-office Warehouse Operations, our partnership with a 3rd Party Logistics provider, and lead our Logistics and Customer Service Team.
With demonstrated Warehouse/Logistics Experience, we are seeking a positive Team Player with excellent Communication Skills, Work Ethic, and passion for Customer Service.
- Manage daily Warehouse operations
- Lead, manage and organise the team and monitor productivity of 1-3 direct reports
- Lead daily/weekly omni-channel order fulfillment
- Executing daily dispatch and delivery of customer orders and ensuring all delivery deadlines are met
- Main point of contact for all supply chain issues in Australia
- Manage relationship with 3PL partner as well as local transport partners (AU Post & Startrack)
- Work closely with Global Supply Team to ensure stock replenishment & product launch timelines met
- Inventory Management: ensure integrity of stock levels in Microsoft NAV system; in charge of performing monthly cycle - counts and annual stocktake
- Ensure adequate stock levels to meet demand through analysis and monitoring
- Investigate and resolve stock discrepancies
- Responsible for managing cost efficiency and effective resource planning
- Process Improvement Identify, Develop, Implement improvements within DW AU Logistics Operations
- Ordering of all warehouse supplies
- Assist with picking and packing of orders during peak periods
- Monitor Customer Service and Reverse logistics workload levels
- Communicate with management of any pending issues concerning shipments deliveries, stock levels or supply chain matters
- Ensure all packing and deliveries are in line with customer requirements
- Monthly KPI reporting
- General Warehouse and Administration duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Logistics / Warehouse role,
- Customer Service focus with demonstrated experience handling B2C/B2B Logistics
- Demonstrated experience managing international and local shipping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Productivity focus with the ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment and outcome driven
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on Team player with a great work ethic
- Ability to work in a busy fast- pace environment , and manage and motivate a small team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, with internal and external stakeholders
- You are looking for your next step up into managing a small team and with increased accountability and responsibilities
- Fluent in English with excellent written and numerical skills
- Computer skills required – MS Office and Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system is beneficial
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, and together we create a world-class company. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic offices with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house personality tests as a first step and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Be yourself and hope to see you in the process!