Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand that has sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. If you would like to contribute to our global movement, here is how you can help us to engage the world. Are you a motivated and results oriented accounts person with a passion for numbers and accounting?
Daniel Wellington in India is seeking an experienced Assistant Accounting Manager on a 6 months contract role to serve as a key member of the Daniel Wellington India team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Reporting to the Accounting Manager India
- Assist the Accounting manager with a range of administrative and financial tasks
- Assist in overseeing financial control at the entity level
- Preparing and managing monthly management report
- Monthly MIS & variance analysis Preparing Financial statements, reports and forecast
- Handling internal and statutory auditors (Financial audit, GST audit, Transfer pricing, Income tax)
- Ensuring proper record keeping and documentation of all transactions
- Good knowledge of taxation (i.e. TDS and GST) and accounting
- Supervision of Accounts payable and Accounts receivable and timely reconciliation
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BE GREAT WITH?
- You are amazing at managing your time and priorities while working with multiple stakeholders.
- You have strong self-leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and a creative mind.
- CA/CFA Fresher or MBA Finance 1- 2 years of experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken
- English Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience of Microsoft NAV Dynamics (Navision) is an advantage
- Proactive, assertive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively within all areas and levels of company
- Please note that this exciting role entails a lot of responsibility and occasionally requires working outside normal office hours i.e. during evenings and weekends.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global fast-paced and rapid-growing environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We take pride in building almost everything in-house, are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business. You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Are we ticking your boxes?