We usually respond within two weeks
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
Working here, you are part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. We give you ownership and flexibility in your work, and the opportunity to make an impact, directly contributing to our success. You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
We are looking for an Art Director (AD) who is both creative and strategic and can help us reach execution excellence and add to our creative process. As a company, we were born from social media, and we know attention needs to be earned – the AD will be crucial in building a brand worthy of people's attention. You will belong to our Global In-house agency in Stockholm, and you will report to our CMO.
THE TASKS YOU WILL OWN
- Own the visual expression, conceptualizing and maintaining brand tonality across platforms
- Be a part of the creative team ideating brand campaigns and communication concepts.
- Concept, design, and execute brand and marketing campaigns
- Produce work that demonstrates high-quality art direction, storytelling, and a modern, contemporary design aesthetic within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Embrace the unknown and challenge conventions. If it's been done before, do something different.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in fashion/lifestyle, from an advertising agency or in-house creative group
- Relevant education in the field of expertise
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat , and presentation tools for pitching
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
You know how to capture the attention of your audience, from internal presentations to global campaign launches. Becoming a part of the small in–house team, you are always ready to get down to the operational level. We’re a diverse team with different personalities and we look forward to what you bring to our mix – although we expect you to bring a positive attitude to work!
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
Are you still here? Amazing! We aim to be transparent, and we want to give you a glimpse of what it is like working here. If you want to know what our people replied when we asked them why they like working here, you can visit our career site - Our Company Culture
ABOUT THE PROCESS
We will review your application and try to get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to do so within 2 weeks. Generally, our processes consist of one first shorter video call, followed up by two deep-dive interviews. Read more about Recruitment Process at DW.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global and fast-paced environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business.
You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
Interested in knowing more about working here? Read about OUR CULTURE
About Daniel Wellington
Loading application form
Already working at Daniel Wellington ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.