Global Marketing Manager
We usually respond within two weeks
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
Working here, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. We give you trust, ownership, and flexibility in your work, and the opportunity to make an impact, directly contributing to our success. You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
Join our global marketing team in Stockholm and excel in brand and sales-driven marketing across key channels. Work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines and regions, driving important marketing tasks that makes a global difference.
THE TASKS YOU WILL OWN
- Project lead and execute on go-to-market plans based on commercial needs and brand/campaign strategy
- Lead and coordinate a tight team of project leads, securing deliveries of concept deliveries and marketing activation plans across channels
- Drive strategically important marketing projects, global campaigns, activations and special projects in certain channels, products or regions
- Be an enabler of marketing success across the organisation, with the help and support of key stakeholders in the Marketing department
- Be an important stakeholder in developing a new brand and reach marketing excellence for DW
- Work closely with the management team in the Marketing department, our inhouse agency, external agencies as well as stakeholders across the organisation
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 4-8+ years at agency or marketing department as project manager/marketing manager/account director or similar
- Experience from commercially successful international B2C brands, preferably in fashion and lifestyle
- Broad and proven experience in driving successful campaigns across channels
- Commercially driven and a genuine interest in why and how to reach success
- Experienced project leader with excellent brief writing skills, passionate about the creative process, and how to create alignment internally
- A natural leader with strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
THE HEART OF LEADERSHIP
What is the core of leadership at DW?
We regard leadership as the core of our long-term success and a key to creating a team environment where everyone can become their best selves. As we know it’s not about being in charge, it is about taking care of the people in your charge. During the recruitment process, we will deep dive into our leadership beliefs (known as The Heart of Leadership) and talk about what’s important to you when it comes to leading others.
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
Are you still here? Amazing! We aim to be transparent, and we want to give you a glimpse of what it is like working here. If you want to know what our people replied when we asked them why they like working here, you can read more on our career site - Our Company Culture
ABOUT THE PROCESS
This process will house recruitment tests as a first step and a case assignment in a later stage to help us break human biases as we believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity. Visit our career site to read more - Recruitment at DW. Be yourself and we hope to meet you in the process!
3500 SEK per full year
Team decides on office presence
Private health insurance
And other fun things
VISIT OUR STOCKHOLM OFFICE
Learn more about our Global HQ
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global and fast-paced environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business.
You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
Interested in knowing more about working here? Read about OUR CULTURE
About Daniel Wellington
Global Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Daniel Wellington ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.