We usually respond within two weeks
Since selling our first timepiece in 2011, Daniel Wellington has evolved into a global phenomenon that has disrupted an entire industry. We are an exciting, vibrant, and innovative brand that challenges old conventions - continuously striving to enrich our customers' style through timeless pieces.
Working here, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. We give you ownership and flexibility in your work, and the opportunity to make an impact, directly contributing to our success. You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
We're now looking for an addition to our Global E-commerce team at our HQ in Stockholm. We want you to lead and develop our CRM strategy globally, looking into all aspects of the customer journey. Be a part of a journey where you will be given ownership and the opportunity to directly impact Daniel Wellington’s success.
THE TASKS YOU WILL OWN
- Plan and implement CRM strategy globally with the goal to increase the customer lifetime value
- Analyse and map the customer journey to further develop the strategy
- Manage CRM systems including E-mail marketing, Customer Reviews, and Loyalty
- Be a part of creating e-mail marketing content, designing and implementing campaigns, and striving toward execution excellence
- Analyze CRM performance and review all of the above steps, working with personalization, segmentation, concepts, automation, and more
WHO YOU ARE
- Have a minimum of 2 years of working experience with CRM in a B2C company
- A team player that has a business mindset and passion for everything CRM, enjoying the strategical, analytical, and operational mix
- Speak and write in excellent English
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
Are you still here? Amazing! We aim to be transparent, and we want to give you a glimpse of what it is like working here. If you want to know what our people replied when we asked them why they like working here, you can visit our career site - Our Company Culture
ABOUT THE PROCESS
We will review your application and try to get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to do so within 2 weeks. Generally, our processes consist of one first shorter video call, followed up by two deep-dive interviews. Read more about Recruitment Process at DW.
3500 SEK per full year
Team decides on office presence
Private health insurance
And other fun things
VISIT OUR STOCKHOLM OFFICE
Learn more about our Global HQ
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
In addition to great benefits, you will get the chance to work in a global and fast-paced environment, constantly provided with new and exciting challenges. We are all about constant learning and with that finding our own way of doing business.
You will spend your days with collaborative, open, positive, and highly skilled people. You will learn new things, grow, and have a great time while doing so.
Interested in knowing more about working here? Read about OUR CULTURE
About Daniel Wellington
Loading application form
Already working at Daniel Wellington ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.