INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR JOB APPLICANTS
We will process the personal data you have provided in your application, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and information in your CV, such as work experience, previous workplaces, certificates, photographs, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. Some information may also be collected from publicly accessible sources.
The main legal basis for our processing of your personal data is that the processing is necessary for us to assess your application as requested by you (i.e. our performance of the contract with you). Our processing of your personal data after the position you have applied for is appointed (see below) is based on our legitimate interest in meeting our legal interest in case of a dispute. If you have agreed to us keeping your application for a certain time after the recruitment process is over for the purpose of us hopefully being able to offer you another position with us, the legal basis for such processing is the consent you have provided for such further storing.
We will delete your personal data 24 months after the position you have applied for is appointed, unless you are employed for the position or laws or regulations obliges us to continue the processing. If you have provided your consent when providing your application, we will process your personal data during the time specified in such consent. When the processing ceases, your personal data will be deleted.
We may share your personal data with other companies within our group or our service providers to achieve the purposes described above, which may be the data controller or a data processor engaged by us (e.g. for storage services or assistance in the recruitment process). When we share data with other group companies or service providers, it may entail that your personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA. In case such country is not regarded by the European Commission as a country with an adequate level of protection of personal data, such transfer will be based on the standard data protection clauses for transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EU/EEA adopted by the European Commission, see articles 45-46 of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
In case you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com. You can also use these contact details if you would like to exercise any of your rights as a data subject under the GDPR. Your rights under articles 15-21 under the GDPR include the following:
- Right to access – You are entitled to receive certain information about the processing. Such information is provided in this document. You are also entitled to a copy of the personal data concerning you that we are processing.
- Right to rectification – You are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to have your personal data erased. This is the so-called “right to be forgotten”. Please note that the right to erasure is conditional and an attempt to invoke this right might not lead to action.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that the right to erasure is conditional and an attempt to invoke this right might not lead to action.
- Right to data portability – You are entitled to receive your personal data (or have the personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format from us.
- Right to object – You are entitled to object to the processing activities conducted by us if the processing is based on the legal basis of our legitimate interest.
Finally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Sweden (the seat of the Employer) is supervisory authority Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (currently Datainspektionen).
List of controllers within the Daniel Wellington Group:
Daniel Wellington (Australia) Pty Limited
Daniel Wellington (Thailand) Company Limited
Daniel Wellington Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (Daniel Wellington Japan KK)
Daniel Wellington (Canada) Inc
Daniel Wellington Commercial (Macao) Limited
Daniel Wellington (Chile) SpA
Daniel Wellington (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Daniel Wellington (Colombia) S.A.S.
Daniel Wellington (New Zealand) Limited
Daniel Wellington Mexico S. de R.L.
Daniel Wellington (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Daniel Wellington Inc
Daniel Wellington Korea LLC
Daniel Wellington (Austria) GmbH
Taiwan Daniel Wellington Limited
Daniel Wellington (Belgium) BVBA
Daniel Wellington (Netherlands) B.V.
Daniel Wellington GmbH
Daniel Wellington (France) SAS
Daniel Wellington (Italy) S.R.L.
Daniel Wellington (Norway) AS
Daniel Wellington Polska sp. z o.o.
Daniel Wellington (Russia) LLC
Daniel Wellington (Spain) , S.L.
Daniel Wellington UK Limited
JFT Trading (Daniel Wellington) Israel Ltd.
Daniel Wellington South Africa Proprietary Limited
Daniel Wellington (Morocco) SARLAU
Daniel Wellington Turkey Watches Limited Liability Company
Daniel Wellington DMCC
JFT Trading (India) Private Limited
JFT Trading (Shanghai) Co.
Daniel Wellington (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Daniel Wellington HK LTD